When planning your visit to Munich, you will realize its Top Attractions do not sell their tickets online. However, the Bavarian Palace Department sells a 14-days and annual season ticket, which are available on their online shop. Note, however, that these are not skip-the-line tickets, so it comes down to simple personal preference, as you can buy them at the cash desk of any of the participating attractions as well.
Within Munich, it covers:
- Schloss Nymphenburg, Parkburgen, Marstallmuseum & Museum Nymphenburger Porzellan | Nymphenburg Palace, Park Palaces, Museum in the former Royal Stables & Museum of Nymphenburg Porcelain
- Residenz, Schatzkammer & Cuvilliés-Theater | Residence Museum, Treasury & Cuvilliés Theatre
- Ruhmeshalle & Bavaria | Hall of Fame & Bavaria Statue
As of May 2018, the prices for each of these attractions locally combined are:
- Combination ticket “Nymphenburg”: €11.50
- Combination ticket “Residenz”: €13
- Hall of Fame & Bavaria: €3.50
- Total: €28
For comparison, assuming a visit to Munich only and the 14-days-tickets:
- Single: €24
- Family (2 adults and their children under 18): €44
So if you wish to visit those, even the 14-days-ticket ‘Single’ is better value for money. And it gets even better if you take a day-trip to Neuschwanstein, a.k.a. the inspiration for Disney’s Sleeping Beauty castle, which costs another €13 on its own.
On the other hand, if you are only interested in part of these attractions, do your math. Remember that all of them can be visited individually:
- Nymphenburg Palace: €6
- Park Palaces: €4.50
- Royal Stables & Museum of Nymphenburg Porcelain: €4.50
- Residence Museum: €7
- Treasury: €7
- Residence & Treasury: €11
- Cuvilliés Theatre: €3.50
Needless to say that the more attractions you plan/manage to visit, the more attractive the 14-day ticket becomes. Click here for the leaflet with all sites included.
Munich 101: Arriving & Getting Around
Munich: New Transport Tariff System (2020)
Was this post helpful? Save it on Pinterest!
GuQinAugust 14, 2019 at 22:18
My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t believe simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
AllineAugust 20, 2019 at 20:59
Glad you found what you were looking for 🙂